You will enjoy the different terrain and scenery of Oman. From long cost-Lins, Wadis and high rang mountains. Oman will show you many spectacular natural views, many ancients’ forts and a history that go back of thousands of years.
The Minimum travelers of this trip is two travelers.
Arrival in Muscat
Accommodation: 4 stars Hotel in Muscat
Hiking and swimming in Wadi Tiwi
Overnight and grilling in the boat Chalet in Khor Grama
Jebel Akhdar tour
Overnight: 4 stars hotel in Jabal Akhdar
Misfat Al Abriyeen
Overnight: The view hotel
Jebel Shams tour
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport (in our own vehicle).
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in 3/4/5 hotels.
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip.
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map (in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip).
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork.
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- International Airfare.
- Visa Charges.
- Your travel and medical insurance.
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc.
- Food in Muscat.
- Services not mentioned or not promised.
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.
Frequently asked Questions:
Not that much difficult trekking route. So any fit person can do this trek, even if you do not have any previous experience. You should be aware of what to expect and mentally prepare for it. Then, as long as you will to, you can.
On average, you walk about 4 to 6 hours per day. One or two days can be as less as 3hrs and one or two days can be as long as 7hrs.
Yes. There are ATMs on this trek route. You can ask your guide if you need to draw a cash.
Yes. Internet can be accessed in most places. Sometimes, there might be some technical problems. Internet in some destinations is not as fast as you are used to and at times you can just lose connection.